Tuesday 30 June 2015

White Heaven Women by Jessie B. Tyson

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

White Heaven WomenWhite Heaven Women by Jessie B. Tyson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

White Heaven Women was a wonderful surprise. The imagery of the historic element of this book was so well done and accurate in my opinion. The attitude towards woman, social classes and special needs children is heartbreaking but so true to that era.

The modern aspect of White Heaven Women is also well done. The intertwining of the two is an adventure that I enjoyed very much. The ghosts, reincarnation aspect and just plain strange occurrences give this book an entirely other element that is exciting.

Jessie Tyson gives us an historic element, mystery, paranormal presences and romance. She kept me intrigued and turning pages to find out what would happen next.

You will enjoy meeting Beth, Sally and Constance and the many supporting characters you will fall in love with, especially Patrick. There are also a few you will love to hate. Some just plain cruel and some possessed.

I highly recommend this book for lovers of paranormal with an historic romance element.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews

US Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...