Thursday 23 March 2017

Co-Wrecker by Meghan Quinn

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


Co-WreckerCo-Wrecker by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Meghan Quinn is my go to author and I feel her speciality is rom com's. This book is one of my favourites and Andrew is now one of my all time BBF's. He was intelligent, witty with a bit of douchery and a lot of quirky. He is just so damn adorkable!

Andrew has transferred to Binghamton University after "the ordeal" for his junior year. He is flummoxed as to why his new co-worker doesn't like him, everyone likes him because he has moves like Magic Mike! Even though Sadie found it witty, she still needs to keep her distance and stay within the group of friends that know her, that she grew up with. She doesn't need to rehash her life story again with someone new. Little does she know, that her friends have invited Andrew to a party where he slowly worms his way into her world. The most important thing in a relationship is honesty and trust. If you don't have that, is it a relationship or just having fun? Andrew thinks he is cognizant, but with all the secrets Sadie is keeping close to her sturdy tits, he is blind sighted when the truth is finally revealed.

There is no doubt in my mind that if you are a lover of rom com's, you are going to adore this book too. The banter between them is hilarious. Andrew has a very dirty mouth that makes you sizzle, and then his softer side is going to make you swoon. Sadie is lost at the beginning of the book, but I love that she finds herself again and is truly happy with her decisions. Well done Meghan, loved it!

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




DON'T WAIT &  START READING NOW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...