Tuesday 14 March 2017

Every Little Thing by Samantha Young

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Every Little Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #2)Every Little Thing by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series is fully nestling-in with book two of the Hart's Boardwalk series. The 'setting up' that was necessary in One Real Thing, laid the perfect foundation for knowing and understanding this small, seaside resort. I was really looking forward to Vaughn and Bailey's story and it did live up to my expectations. This was a great enemies to lovers read and in my opinion, it had a Pride and Prejudice feel to the storyline, which I enjoyed.

The story started off with a bang and I was immediately drawn into Bailey's world with a dose of compassion and admiration for her tenacity. Bailey was likeable and I enjoyed her lack of filter, providing some choice dialogue. The woman who are friends in this series, really have me invested, their relationships with one another resonated with my own girl-friend relationships.

Vaughn had all the makings of a good guy but seemed stuck in the sinking mud of a*****e. He thought he was being noble but ended up being hurtful, however I continued to root for these two. The chemistry and heat was pretty darn wonderful in this book and I enjoyed a little difference in Samantha Young's style of writing chemistry and heated scenes.

All in all, this was a great read, easy to sink into and I have a few different hopes for future characters. I cannot wait to see where this series goes as a whole.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher through netgalley in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3OIJVTB5BP5QP/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm


BEGIN READING TODAY...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...