Thursday 30 March 2017

Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels

Reviewed by Ann Meemken



Say I'm YoursSay I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first story I have read by Corrine Michaels. The story is about Grace trying to move on with her life. She has been dating Trent for over twenty years and she wanted more. She ended it and is trying to move on regardless of what her heart wants. She wants her future with the man she loves which has always been Trent. When Trent feels he may lose the girl, he has two choices walk away or fight for her.

The first half of book started out a bit slow but the last half was worth the wait. Grace and Trent seemed to need time to fiqure out what they both wanted. Trent I wanted to clock over the head on multiple occasions. It was fun competition and banter between Cooper and Trent. I think that was turning point in the story for me. I wanted to find out who got the girl. I loved Cooper from beginning of the story. He was a strong character and went after what he wanted. I liked that. I hope he gets his own book soon. I would like to read more about him.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**


View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2BVRS2JHP05KC/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

START READING TODAY..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...