Sunday 12 March 2017

Silk Queen by G.J. Walker-Smith

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


Silk Queen (Wishes #7)Silk Queen by G.J. Walker-Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Silk Queen by GJ Walker-Smith

Aaaah! A new release from one of my favorite authors is always a good reason to stop whatever I'm doing and start reading! The fact that this story is about Fiona Decarie née Black and her journey to happiness (and my love, Jean-Luc) only fueled my desire to read it even more!

In this first installment of Silk Queen, we meet the young Fiona Black who is engaged to marry Andrew. She's always dreaming big and aiming high but those dreams won't be realized in her mothers haberdashery OR with her affianced.

I loved the friendships in this book and I loved getting to know Fiona beyond her snooty ways - she wasn't always the cow we knew and later loved in previous books! I freaking loved meeting a young Jean-Luc and can't wait to see how their love story unfolds in book two.

Another fabulous read that I just adored.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2FNYH0Q7NAFDR/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R323B1CGTFTBYX/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


WHAT ABOUT READING A SAMPLE...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...