Thursday 23 March 2017

Unprofessional by J.D. Hawkins

REVIEWED BY ISA JONES




UnprofessionalUnprofessional by J.D. Hawkins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Unprofessional is a charming friends-to-Lovers story, and although on paper the blurb looked promising I unfortunately couldn't properly get into the story.
Margo and Owen have been friends for a long time, they have shared so much through the years they know each other inside and out. However things begin to change and their interactions appear to be more personal, things seem different and each battles with the realisation of their "sudden" attraction. I guess it was there all along but neither wanted to truly see it for what it was.

I sometimes found it hard to connect with Owen, this presented a problem for me, there was just something that just didn't sit well with me, and I hated that fact because I really wanted to love this book.
I loved Secrets of an Alpha Male and perhaps I expected that sort of characteristic traits in Owen.
Please don't give up on me JD as It wont be the last I read from you.

ARC received in exchange of an honest review.
Jo&Isalovebooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...