Sunday 12 March 2017

Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Never Let You GoNever Let You Go by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well Ms. Regnery you caught me by surprise. This is my first Regnery book and just wow.

The story was sad and heart wrenching but real. The moments of sunshine meant so much more because there was so much darkness.

I don't give 5 stars very often. I save them for something special that moves me, surprises me and draws me in where I can't stop reading. Never Let You Go did all of those things.

If you are looking for a sweet love story, move along. This one tears your heart out. Just when you think "okay, we are there, happy days are coming," life kicks you in the knees.

Griselda and Holden are amazing characters that suffer so much and still move through life looking for something. Ten years of the unknown and Gris/Zelda doesn't give up of hope of finding Holden. That is her sole mission in life.

If you are look for a moving love story that will stick with you for awhile this is the book for you!

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2THWFG9PEOY89/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R2T48AWMEIGAUX/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

NOW READ THE BOOK...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...