Wednesday 8 March 2017

The Billionaire Takes All by J.S. Scott

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney 


The Billionaire Takes All (The Sinclairs #5)The Billionaire Takes All by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



It's no secret, I am a huge fan of this Author. I live for the happy ever afters in her stories. I get the angst and the butterflies in my stomach when reading. Not knowing what is to come next, but I continue reading because no matter how bad the lives of these beautiful characters may seem, by the end I can smile knowing everything will turn out perfectly.

Julian Sinclair the hollywood movie star and brother of, Micah and Xander. Everyone assumes Julian has it all, money, fame, women the whole package. But not everyone can have everything, surely? Since his parents death, he has had so many regrets. Nobody can turn back time, not even a Billionaire Sinclair. It's time for a change and to take a chance. Julian can't stop thinking about a certain young lady that lives in Amesport.

How does Kristin Moore become entangled amongst the wealthiest family in town? Well, Kristin is the best friend of Mara who's married to Evan Sinclair the cousin of Julian Sinclair, and Kristen met Julian last time he was in town. Julian's brother, Micah is marrying Tessa. Obviously Julian will be at the wedding, Kristin has been invited, but can't leave Amesport, she has way to many responsibilities. She has a job, she helps her parents out at the bar when she's not working at the Doctors.

Julian plans on making sure, Kristin attends the wedding. Another bossy Sinclair? Never, LOL! You just can't help but love these men. Anyone of them can come and take me away anytime. Yes, I'm married but that's just semantics. HEHE! Okay back to the story. If anyone deserves a break it's definitely, Kristin.

You know that saying, 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'? Yeah, sometimes and I mean just sometimes this is not always the case. I swear to God, I am busting to tell you all what happens, but I can't do it. I want you to be as equally surprised and shocked as I was when reading.

Julian is planning for the future, Kristin is living day by day. Julian's brother Xander is simply struggling to live. What happens in this book will most definitely shock you. Both Julian and Micah are worried sick about, Xander. The cousins have even step in to help. Xander's story is going to be a tough read, I am almost positive I will shed some tears.

The Billionaire Series is my all time favourite reads, going right back to, The Billionaire's Obsession with Simon Hudson. Then the Sinclair's were created and with each new book comes a completely new story with everything we have grown to love. I always look forward to the next book coming out, so it's going to be no surprise when I say, I can't wait for, Xander's story.
If you love romance novels with hot alpha males, then this whole series is for you. If you have never ever read a book by Author J.S.Scott you are missing out.

View all my reviews

START READING NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...