Tuesday 21 March 2017

Extra Credit by Poppy Dunne

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


Extra CreditExtra Credit by Poppy Dunne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Extra Credit by Poppy Dunne

This author kills me with her quirky RomComs. I laughed so much throughout this book: the banter between the main characters was a delight but what really has me in stitches were their inner voices talking loud and clear!

Chelle meets the arrogant, workaholic, deliciously sexy single dad Will while on her morning run and makes a snap decision about him. He might be nice to look at and there's clearly an attraction there, but for the fill-in drama/theater teacher, he's a world away from her reality. Chelle doesn't need any distractions while she works her best to try and get a permanent teacher position within the elite school and to avoid going back to her parents, the clowns. And oh, how I wish that was just a figure of speech. Once she meets him as a parent of one of her students, she sees a different side to him and the attraction just intensifies.

This book. It's sexy, it's hilarious, it's just unputdownable. From the first page and their first meeting, I was so engrossed and just couldn't get enough of Will and Chelle. The school and its description, the parents, the students were all so ridiculously absurd and I'm betting that most of us know at least one or two people who are just like that.

If you enjoy RomComs, you'll love this one. Having read Dunne's debut book, Room Service, when it released last year, I was very eager to see if she could keep up that level of hilarity and I'm so thrilled that she did it again with Extra Credit. She's now a go-to author for me and I cannot wait for her to release another book!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R29M7KD9E7LUDW/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

READ ON...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...