Thursday 30 March 2017

Money by Jillian Dodd

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)Money by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So you read a series and grow with the characters and you think to yourself "this is the way this is going to go" and Jillian says to herself, "You think so... jokes on you."

Jillian is constantly surprising me, and occasionally frustrating me with the development of the story. I want it all tied up and it is never all tied up, but Lord help me I can't stop reading. I am invested in these characters and their lives. We have watched them grow up and you want certain things for them but they apparently telling Jillian a different story sometimes.

New relationships have formed or old relationships have rekindled, then something happens and it all goes to crap. I want to throw my kindle and scream. Sometimes it is like the train wreck that you can't help but watch.

Shelby has been around in previous books but she really stirs some... manure in this one.
Jennifer, I just can't help but like. A free spirit with a conscience. Gotta love her.

Kitty just tries so hard to get her happily ever after and maybe it just isn't in the cards for her. I keep thinking everything will fall into place but it just isn't happening.

Riley and Dawson are around and having problems of their own. Lordy sometimes Jillian drives me to drink a glass of wine, or a bottle.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews


TAKE A PEEK AT THIS STORY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...