Wednesday 1 March 2017

Sweet Rivalry by K.Bromber


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Sweet Rivalry (1001 Dark Nights)Sweet Rivalry by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet Rivalry is an office romance novella. I started to say second chance but it isn't really as they were always adversaries in college. Aggressively competing for top honors in class. Harper typically beating out Ryder. They meet again years after college and sparks fly.

I liked both of these characters. I enjoyed their interaction. They caused me to snicker more than once with their silly shenanigans. There is a bit of drama and some burn the sheets up sexy time. Ryder makes a great book boyfriend. He is a stand-up guy, sexy and sexy and....I forgot what I was saying after the sexy got in my head.

Highly recommend if you look for a fun short office romance.

Bromberg did a great job with this one.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews


Amazon US
https://www.amazon.com/review/R29QM2WJ11QCGQ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv
Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RHCVAZ0P58ILP/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...