Tuesday 2 May 2017

All About the D by Lex Martin

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



All About the DAll About the D by Lex Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

All About The D by Lex Martin and Leslie McAdam
4.5*

When I initially saw this book being promoted I immediately signed up for an arc and to be quite honest I barely had a glance over the synopsis but the title grabbed me because really, who doesn't want to read All About the D? Well anyway! I was very pleasantly surprised when I started. I was expecting a light, shallow romcom which is totally up my alley but I got so much more than that. This story and the characters had depth and feeling throughout that came out of the blue for me and made it that much more enjoyable.

Evie is an attorney and frankly, feeling stifled and overstressed; she desperately needs to bring in lucrative clients if she wants a promotion (which she does). When she's approached with an unusual client who must remain anonymous, she sees the opportunity to elevate her employment status and help out one of the sexiest men she's ever laid eyes on. Josh is part of one of the wealthiest families in Portland. He is also an architect by day, and blogger of dick pics (his own!) by night. He's been presented with a chance not many get and as a result, needs legal advice from someone completely unassociated with his family. As soon as the two meet, there's an undeniable attraction but there's the teeny issue of lawyer-client relationships being a no-no.

I loved the main characters in this story. I felt as though they were so well-rounded and developed. They were perfect as a couple and separately and I really couldn't help but like them. I actually forgot that this was written by two authors; the writing flowed perfectly and was faultless. I am eager for the next book from these two, particularly as I'm not sure how they'll manage to turn a certain man-child into a hero!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2PFMUTPFOK2U4/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...