Sunday 21 May 2017

Casper's Ghost by Kerri Ann

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Casper's Ghost (Crashed, #1)Casper's Ghost by Kerri Ann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Kerri Ann book so I was going in blind.

Casper's Ghost touches on mental health issues and overcoming loss. Throw in extreme sports, hot athletes and pretty girls.

This is a short read with a cliffy, but good news is the second installment is already out. There are several characters that I would love to hear more of their story and I am thinking Kerri Ann is going to write it for us.

Casper(Wyatt) is professional bike racer and has no shortage of woman. Sometimes more than one at a time. (wink) He is constantly needed something to alleviate his built up stress and usually finds it with woman and alcohol.

Circe works for the news station that covers the sports events. She has seen Wyatt and thinks he is hot but knows his reputation.

These two are hot together and have a moving story to tell.

A quick hot moving read. Looking forward to the next installment.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US




Amazon UK


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RLYQ37QLL4ADA/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...