Monday 15 May 2017

Canvas by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Canvas (The Program Book 1)Canvas by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Raring 4.5

Rock is the ultimate in bad boy book boyfriends. Ex-military, motorcycle, tattoos, tattoo artist, and in the Program. He's cocky, funny and all sweet on the inside.

Summer has built herself a safe place in her cute coffee shop and lovable (mostly) customers. She is hiding and feels like she can be herself for once in her life.

These two burn up the pages. The twist i didn't see coming and gave a great spin to the story.

Rocks friends are all awesome in their own way and I look forward to their stories.

Four men who have shared so much (wink) and are the best of friends. I see another great Catalano series!

I received a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...