Tuesday 2 May 2017

Emergency Attraction by Samanthe Beck

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe



Emergency Attraction (Love Emergency #3)Emergency Attraction by Samanthe Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sinclair Smith hasn't seen Shane Maguire in 10 years when they meet up again at her sister, Savannah's wedding. Shane left her behind when he left for boot camp. He's back in town for work and he talks Sinclair into helping him out.

I love her line "Welcome home. When do you leave". Shows him exactly how she feels about seeing him again.

I absolutely love these two. Their banter is hilarious. Shane wants his girl back and Sinclair is just as determined not to go down that road again. I could literally feel the built up of their sexual tension. Their chemistry is sizzling.

The secondary characters really add depth and humor to this book.

This is book 3 in the Love Emergency Series but was easily a stand alone. I seriously read this book straight through. I was enjoying it so much I couldn't put it down. I was a little lost when the story ended. I wanted more.

I will say I loved the Epilogue. We get a glimpse into their future and added some more laughs. I really hope there is another book to this series (I am going back and reading the first 2).

This is the first book I have read by Samanthe Beck and I love her writing style and am now stalking her on Amazon and through her newsletter. I want to make sure I don't miss any future books.


View all my reviews


1 comment:

  1. Tina, thank you for checking out Emergency Attraction!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...