Monday 1 May 2017

JOY Ride by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


Joy RideJoy Ride by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is nothing better than a rom-com to read over a cold weekend. And Lauren Blakely's books are the best, they will heat you up in no time!

This series is one of my all time favorites and there are a few reasons why. I love that they are written in the male POV. I think Lauren has mastered it. Even though she has these hot dudes telling us the story, her heroines are also bad ass. They are sassy and funny and smart. Another thing I like about the series, we always get a glimpse of the other couples and where they are at in the time line. This is important to me because I love everyone of these couples and I can't let them go.

Now, back to Max......it really was a ride! He is the King of Pleasure after all. I love being inside his head and going through the awkward moments with him. The town car scene when he takes Henley's phone.....Man Down! So funny. He may not have been a relationship kinda guy, but with help from his brother and sister, he mastered it! So swoon worthy. Henley's to do lists are an added treat. She is Max's perfect match, undoubtedly.

Do I recommend this book? Hell Yeah!
Are you missing out by not reading the full series? Incontestable!

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...