Tuesday 30 May 2017

A Girl like Me by Ginger Scott


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


A Girl Like Me (Like Us, #2)A Girl Like Me by Ginger Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5*'s

Wow! I did not see half of that coming! It was a great end to a wonderful YA story.

This conclusion to the Like Us duet had me guessing and assuming, mostly wrong but it took me on a journey that held me captive. So much happened in this book, maybe too much, but it also helped to understand the connection these two have for each other and the depth of their relationship.

Joss is the type of girl you want for a daughter. She is not perfect by any means, but she has the capability to pick herself up when down and she can hold her own. She is gifted in playing ball and one liners. She had me giggling with her banter with Wes and some of the other characters. Her dad, boy didn't he redeem himself, love that man. And Wes, never underestimate that boy! I adore him. He is the sweetest, kindest young man with enormous abilities. I will always be on his team.

I know it's a duet, but I'd love to hear more about them. Maybe a novella so we know they make it through college unscathed. I have really enjoyed these books and Ginger Scott's writing.



*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...