Monday 22 May 2017

Crashed:Siren's Call by Kerri Ann

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Crashed: Siren's Call (Crown and Anchor Series Book 2)Crashed: Siren's Call by Kerri Ann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Crashed: Siren's Call starts off where book one left us on a big cliffhanger.

Circe and Wyatt are working through their personal demons as are his brother Jamieson (Whiskey) and China (Doll). Whiskey and Doll have bigger parts in this book and I think we are moving towards their stories in future books.

Siren's Call is more emotional, for me, than book one. It looks deeper into the emotional scars that several of the characters have. The author reveals more of their issues and resolve some of them. There was a twist that I didn't see coming but it worked well with the story.

I don't want to give anything anyway so I don't want to talk about the story too much. I enjoyed this book and am enjoying the author's writing style. I did have a bit of trouble with switching between given names, nicknames and then abbreviations of the nicknames for Jamieson.

This is looking to be a great new series with some heavy scenes but also some really sweet and moving scenes and a bit of comic relief from Circe's bestfriend.

Looking forward to book 3.

I was given a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US




Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...