Sunday 21 May 2017

To Love and To Cherish by Addison Albright

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney



To Love and To Cherish (Vows, #3)To Love and To Cherish by Addison Albright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This was such a heartwarming story, I couldn’t help but fall in love with almost all the characters. Nash Marino has given up on ever finding true love. He’s become a little pessimistic and believes love doesn’t really exist, he’s happy to settle for some hot sex and someone to cuddle up with.
It’s sad that his outlook on life and love has changed but you can’t really blame him. He went through a bad breakup, if having his heart torn into pieces wasn’t bad enough he was also humiliated in the worst way.

A patient called Bernie that Nash is caring for made me giggle so much. He’s a wise old man with a few tricks up his sleeve.
Dr. Myles Burlingham is not only Bernie’s doctor but his grandson. Myles comes across as uptight and rude. I suppose being a doctor can lead to a lot of stress but there’s more to this story than you first think.

When Bernie is released from hospital he’s going to need looking after and since Myles can’t take care of his grandfather full time and see to his patients, he hires Nash to be Bernie’s live in nurse. Oh! It’s just what Bernie had in mind. That old guy is a minx.

Nash suffers a terrible accident and loses his memory not the best start when starting a new job, well, a whole new life, but you’ll have to read to find out what I am talking about.
This is one of those stories where you are hoping that everything falls into place and there’s going to be a happy ever after. The spice is just enough to keep you excited, the love of these characters made me sigh with contentment.

I have never read anything by this Author before, but I will definitely be looking out for other titles as I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...