Wednesday 17 May 2017

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Salvation (The Protectors, #2)Salvation by Sloane Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Salvation has been one of my favourite books in The Protector series. I don't know if it's the vulnerability behind the characters, the build up passion between the leads or just the incredible storyline and extraordinary writing from Sloane Kennedy. All I know is that this Audio just brought to life a story which I already loved and made it even more special.

It is hard to choose a favourite character, is like having to pick between your kids! Both Seth and Ronan are beautiful characters, they each have endured so much suffering and loss that it is gratifying to see the story allowing them to get their HEA. In perfect Sloane way we are privy to a beautiful romance that is slowly been crafted through the pages of the book.

When I finished the Audio I was ready to message Joel and asked him if I could have his babies LOL but I refrained from the embarrassment and in order to avoid looking like a deranged stalker decided to just put my feelings into words.
Joel Leslie was MAGNIFICENT. He made me cried, he made me sigh, I was completely and utterly dumbfounded. He has bewitched me and I think he was born to play these roles. His voice is so beautiful and carries so much emotion it is impossible not to get lost in it. The transitions between dialogues and between so many different characters was done with perfection and in a masterful way. BRAVO!

Sloane Kennedy has created the Protector series which now expand to almost 8 books. There is no surprise why fans have made each and every one of these stories a Bestseller, they are so well written and have such emotional backdrops they provide readers with a very real scenario, passionate and completely addictive. I had read this book back in 2016 and I was glad to have been given the opportunity to now hear the Audio companion. To read the full review of this book visit:

my link text

5 OUTSTANDING STARS. Jo&Isalovebooks

View all my reviews

I lifted my gaze to tell Seth no but then I saw it. The thing I'd feared I'd lost. It wasn't hero worship or the wayward emotions of an innocent child. And it wasn't some distorted reflection of a man who no longer existed. All I saw was me...the way he saw me. --Ronan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...