Tuesday 30 May 2017

A Girl like Me y Ginger Scott

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


A Girl Like Me (Like Us, #2)A Girl Like Me by Ginger Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Girl Like Me (Like Us Duet - Book 2) by Ginger Scott
4.5*

Wow what an amazing conclusion to an amazing story. A Girl Like Me picks up pretty much where a Boy Like You finished and these books MUST be read in order.

I won't get into the story but I will say that Scott answers all our questions and wraps the duet up very nicely with A Girl Like Me. The characters are as intriguing and complex as ever - as is their whole story. I personally wish that some of the drama had been taken out or even just scaled back as it got a bit much for my liking however, it's still a fantastic read. If you're sitting on the fence about this duet, don't hesitate to get started on it. Scott writes the most beautiful, heart-tugging stories that leave you wanting more and this was no exception.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1MQVGQ8UNSJGI/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...