Wednesday 14 March 2018

A Twist of Wyrd by PJ Friel


REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 


A Twist of Wyrd (Ways of Wyrd #1)A Twist of Wyrd by PJ Friel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn’t know what to expect when opening this book. I have to tell you the blurb does not do this story justice. It’s so much more than I could have ever imagined.
I can’t even pick one element that I loved the best from this first instalment of, The Ways of Wyrd Series.

The main characters, Trygg and Bryn are so well developed in this story. I felt like I had been reading about them for years. They have such a strong presence, I couldn’t and wouldn’t want either to disappear from this series. There is no Trygg without Bryn and vice versa.

Trygg is super strong even though he’s quite old, something like a few hundred years plus. Yeah, and he’s super hot, he is welcome to visit me anytime. I love the older man (inserted winking face here).

Bryn isn’t a weakling either, she has been taught well to defend herself. She’s a beautiful young woman with many secrets, and she suffers like you wouldn’t believe.
Both her and Trygg are hiding who they really are from each other. It’s only a matter of time before everything comes to light. The past can’t stay in the shadows forever unfortunately.

I’m happy to say that there is no cliffhanger, but you will want more. Us readers always want more. If you love romance and all things paranormal with a twist then this book is a must read for you.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...