Tuesday 20 March 2018

Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan

REVIEWED BY
Isa Jones 


Tempting Little Tease (Forbidden Desires, #4)Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST...

I have enjoyed the previous books in the series, but this one for me, hands down, was the BEST one yet.

We finally had a chance to read Quinn's story and his character completely melted my socks off. After hiring Alessandra to step in as his Italian tutor, Quinn suddenly develops a deeper interest in mastering the language, he would love nothing more than to master Alessandra himself in a more intimate way LOL, and he finds himself completely at a loss with the newfound feelings towards her. However, he knows she is off limits, too young, too innocent, too full of life and with her bright future completely ahead of her. Italian has never seem so sexy and with the more he is in her company the harder it is to stay away.

Alessandra is looking forward to say goodbye to her job as a nanny, and is so ready to embark on her Italian adventure. After saving all her income and working her heart out, she can't wait to travel to her dream destination and submerge herself in her Italian heritage. She only has one more job to do before she goes away and tutoring the wealthy Kingsley brother should have been a breeze, a walk in the park.

Boy how I love when people throw caution to the wind and forget about the consequences. Quinn and Alessandra have combustable chemistry and soon are igniting the pages of this epically romantic story. I love everything Italian, and this story just brought me closer to the beautiful city and culture, plus I loved Quinn, he was just so exquisitely beautiful inside and out and I am so glad to have seen he got finally, his very well deserved happily ever after. GRAZIE MILLE!

ARC received in exchange of an honest review.


5 STARS. Isa for Jo&Isalovebooks Review Team.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...