Wednesday 28 March 2018

HARLOT by Tracie Podger



REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken 




HarlotHarlot by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Charlotte was thrown into a world she did not want. When something happens she knew it was her chance to escape. Charlotte leaves her old world behind to start a new life. Beau finds her and knew she needed help. He brings her back to his hometown. Beau has a feeling there are secrets and a reason why she was running. He wants to help but at the same time wants to keep his family safe.

I loved the banter between Charlotte and Beau. This story had many twists and turns. It was an amazing story and I loved it.


View all my reviews




1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...