Wednesday 7 March 2018

Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely Narrated by Richard Armitage and Grace Grant


REVIEWED BY
Isa Jones 


"C'est vraiment magnifique!!!"
Overall
Performance
Story
What made the experience of listening to Wanderlust the most enjoyable?
Having Richard Armitage narrate this book was a major bonus to listening to this story. I love Audiobooks but the narrator's delivery and performance is vital in obtaining the best experience and I am glad to say Mr. Armitage did an outstanding job. I have had the pleasure of listening to other works by Grace and she was formidable as ever but lets be honest as to say, who can resist a sexy male actor!. 

What did you like best about this story?
I loved that Lauren literally allowed me to take an imaginary virtual trip to Paris. I have been lucky enough to travel there, but it was like seeing it for the first time though her eyes. It made me want to pack my bags and take the first flight to Paris!

What does Grace Grant and Richard Armitage bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
Grace and Richard gave life to the characters. They took them on and made them their own. 

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I feel almost guilty to say I have never read anything by this Author but I have always seen the reviews for her previous books where people say how much they laugh or cried. I was thoroughly taken aback by her easy flow of the story and how natural it was to laugh at some of the scenarios. It was refreshing! 

Any additional comments?
A solid performance from both narrators and a charming take on love in the most unlikely of circumstances. We will always have Paris and I am glad to say I will always have WANDERLUST to take me back there. 

Isa for Jo&Isalovebooks Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...