Monday 19 March 2018

Cake: The Newlyweds by J.Bengtsson

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 




Cake: The Newlyweds (Cake, #4)Cake: The Newlyweds by J. Bengtsson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Cake: The Newlyweds (Cake Book 4) by J. Bengtsson

I was so looking forward to reading this book and right now I don’t even want to write a review. So I’ll be brief. I didn’t really enjoy this at all. I found this follow-up to Jake and Casey’s story very underwhelming and oftentimes, boring. I wish the author had just left their story where it had ended and given us snippets of the characters throughout the other books of the series. I didn’t particularly like Casey or her thoughts and actions in The Newlyweds while Jake had most of my sympathies. There were bits of humor and sadness here and there... parts that actually made me feel something other than boredom, hence the 2 stars.

While this book is a definite miss for me, I still look forward to other books in the Cake series.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...