Tuesday 6 March 2018

Cake by Carmen Jenner


REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere


CakeCake by Carmen Jenner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a really quick fun book that had me giggling from the start. It’s an enemy to lovers tale told in dual POV, which is one of my faves. When we first met Leo, I was thinking what a dish! Then his man whore ways shined through and I was getting disappointed. But have no fear, he redeems himself by the end. Poppy, or Pop Tart, or Crazy Cat Lady, had so many personalities. She is definitely a handful, but I loved her just the same. If I was in her shoes, I don’t think I could have be as loyal, and my heart hurt for her a few times. Was this story a little dramatic, yes a tad over the top, but it’s a work of fiction that is meant to humor us and entertain which it did for me.

*I am grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...