Wednesday 21 March 2018

Six Feet Under by Tonya Kappes


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe



Six Feet Under (A Kenni Lowry Mystery Book 4)Six Feet Under by Tonya Kappes




View all my reviews


Six Feet Under is Book 4 in A Kenni Lowry Mystery Series. I think this book could be a stand a lone but personally I would read the books in order as it makes it seem like the books roll into one another and you get a better understanding of the characters and the town of Cottonwood.

Celebrity Chef Frank Von Lee comes to town to taste Sheriff Kenni Lowry's, mama's chicken pot pie. He is murdered. When the cause of death is food poisoning Mama becomes the #1 suspect. Kenni knows things are not going to be good be the ghost of Poppa, her grandfather. He shows up when someone has been killed to help with the sleuthing.

What I really loved about this book and author does such a good job with is that as I am reading along I'm right there within the book trying to figure out who is the killer and what was the motive. As an extra bonus there is actually two mysteries going on within this book.

I love the characters is this book and I loved that this book made me think. Everytime I though I had it figured out who was the murderer there was a twist and my mind would go in a different direction. This book had me guessing right till the very end.

This is the type of book that you want to pick right back up and read again.

Does anyone else think there's something that Finn is hiding? I'm intrigued.

**Reviewed by Tina for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...