Wednesday 28 March 2018

The Swedish Prince by Karina Halle

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar


The Swedish PrinceThe Swedish Prince by Karina Halle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Swedish Prince by Karina Halle

Love, love, LOVED this book!

It’s been a while since I’ve read a book by Halle but I jumped on this one because I adored the blurb and had to read it. It’s awful when you anticipate a book being wonderful and amazing and living up to the hype (even if the hype is only in your head) and then feeling so let down upon completion. I am thrilled to say that this was not the case at all for The Swedish Prince - I was immersed in the book and the writing from the first page through to the last and only put it down when I absolutely had to.

Maggie is a journalism student living in New York when she gets a devastating call from her sister that turns her life upside down. She gives up her dream and moves back home to become the legal guardian for her younger siblings. Similarly, Prince Viktor of Sweden has also had his life upended and has escaped to America to have a few weeks of healing before he returns and assumes his duties.

Their first meeting was hilarious and their subsequent ones were just swoony and sexy and romantic and you could just feel them falling in love... I still can’t stop smiling! However, can a girl from a small town, supporting a family ever be well-regarded as a future queen? I guess you’ll have to read it to find out! I personally can’t wait to do a reread.

I am hoping and praying that Halle writes more royal stories - specifically for Magnus, the Crown Prince of Norway and Aksel, the King of Denmark - Magnus needs to be tamed and the King needs someone to put a smile on his dial! And in all honestly - if she’s taking requests - I would love Halle to write a book for Pike!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2QNKW8PUSRR3F/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://ww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...