Wednesday 21 March 2018

Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 


WanderlustWanderlust by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely

Oh my goodness. My heart is so full after finishing this book and even hours later I haven’t stopped thinking about Joy and Griffin and their story as a couple and their individual stories that brought them together.

Joy has newly transplanted herself from Austin to Paris, the city of lovvve where she happens upon gorgeous and delightful Griffin. Joy has moved for her job and Griffin is there to fulfill a bucket list and also act as an interpreter for individuals and companies requiring his services - which is fortuitous given that Joy barely speaks a word of French. They meet in a coffee shop and the attraction between them is instant but they wisely (if naively) nip the attraction in the bud when it becomes apparent that Griffin will be Joy’s interpreter throughout her time in Paris.

I don’t want to say much else about the book because I think it just needs to be experienced. Paris is a city I’ve always wanted to visit and reading Wanderlust made me feel like I was there. The sights, the smells, everything is described so beautifully that I felt like I was experiencing it through Griffin and Joy. Theirs is a really beautiful and romantic love story. They shared some of Blakely’s signature banter but there was so much more. I laughed as I’m wont to do and cried because some parts moved me so much. It really was Ç'est Magnifique!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R183G1VDFT5HM1/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R77HX12RCZHLM/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...