Saturday 17 March 2018

Only You by Melanie Harlow



REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe


Only YouOnly You by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emme lives across the hall from Nate. She is a wedding planner and ironically he's a divorce attorney. He's pretty much a player and she's looking for her happily ever after. Both of them know that they aren't suited.

He's pretty much her rescuer from everything Emme. The fixes she gets herself in are hilarious.

When these two want down time they spend it together with take out and James Bond movies. They have real conversations and have gotten to be pretty good friends.

Nate's world is turned upside down when a baby is left at his doorstep. Now Emme's rescuing him. I can't say enough good things about Nate and the way he stepped up and took care of his sweet girl.

The more time Nate and Emme spend together the more other feelings and attractions build. All Nate wants is for Emme to be happy and have everything she deserves. He just doesn't think he deserves her or can be the type of man she needs. He is such so awesome and so, so wrong. Emme just wants to be loved, to be someone's everything.

What I absolutely love about the way Melanie writes is that it pulls me into the story. I was right there helping out with Paisley and giving 'Gibbs slaps' to the back of Nate's head when he was pushing Emme away. The way the story evolved was really good. I can't say enough good things about this story. I laughed, I was sad for both Emme and Nate and I was elated with the outcome.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...