Wednesday 28 March 2018

With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



With This Man (This Man, #4)With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just Brilliant!!

I was so excited about this new chance at some time with Jesse and Ava but won't lie and say I didn't have some trepidation that it would be the same story told from Jesse's POV. I AM SO UNBELIEVABLE PLEASED TO TELL YOU that it isn't and it is amazing.

I didn't read much of the hype about it before its release as I don't like to get swayed so Jodi made have said that it was a new story and I just didn't see it.

Jesse still tramples, Ava still cusses and rolls her eyes but With This Man reveals a whole new side of my beloved characters. I didn't think I could love them more, but alas I do.

Jodi gives us some truly emotional moments that were heartbreaking but make the story so rich. Another winner lady and thank you for sharing Jesse with the world.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...