Thursday 15 March 2018

Robbie by Ella Frank


REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



Robbie (Confessions, #1)Robbie by Ella Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Robbie, is a big hot sexy mess. He is depressed and drinking far too much. He has had a crush but the guy got married and now he is just drowning his sorrows.

Drunk dialing. How many real life stories has that one written. Almost all of us have done it at some point. Sometimes it works out and we all laugh it off later, and some times not so much.

And so beings the story of the "the priest, the princess and the prick." I will leave you to read the story to figure who is whom (or is that who?).

Robbie's story was different for me and the relationship of the characters was different, but I felt the author explained the reasoning and helped ease me into the idea of it. Yes the relationship was a bit rushed. For me though Priest and the Princess help me understand. I will just throw this out there, that my after my first date with my now husband we were not apart. We have been together 32 years. So it does happen in real life. ;-)

If you are looking for a quick sexy M/M story with three hot sexy guys, here you go. I enjoyed the characters and the story. This is my first Ella Frank book and I am glad I took the chance.

I received a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...