Monday 12 March 2018

Two Wedding Crashers by Meghan Quinn

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Two Wedding Crashers (Dating By Numbers, #2)Two Wedding Crashers by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Two Wedding Crashers by Meghan Quinn
4.5*

This is the second book in Quinn’s Love by Numbers series. While it can be read as a complete standalone, I positively urge you to read Three Blind Dates first: it’s fantastic and it’s also where we first meet Beck.

Both Beck and Rylee are convinced by friends to travel with them from opposite of the country to Key West and crash a wedding just for funsies and to possibly help alleviate a serious case of writers block. This is where they officially meet and under pretty amusing circumstances.

I really, truly, wholly enjoyed this book. The characters were so entertaining and I could not get enough of them or their banter. I loved the progression of their relationship and I loved how they came to be the people they are right now, flaws and all. In my opinion, Two Wedding Crashers didn’t have the same level of humor that we experienced in Three Blind Dates and that was definitely something I was expecting, even anticipating. However, that didn’t take away any enjoyment from the book. I felt that this was more of a romantic read and perhaps even one that packed an emotional punch. I’ll just add that all too often we come across secondary characters that are just there to throw a spanner in the works or to be the token bitchy bff - not so in this case. Both Beck and Rylee are surrounded by wonderful and supportive friends. Loved that factor. I’m so looking forward to One Baby Daddy and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Quinn writes a story for Victoria - I think that would be hilarious!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.




View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2LIJOGSCOJ3OU/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...