Tuesday 15 December 2015

Cowboy Payback by Donna Michaels

Reviewed by Ann Meemkem

Cowboy Payback (A Sequel to Cowboy-Fiancé)Cowboy Payback by Donna Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed how this story unfolded. I love that they start out as friends in the military. Both Trisha and Brett have PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) from there last mission and are happy to be home safe. The fun begins when Brett thinks his twin brother orchestrated a fake engagement to Trisha. He plays along with it to see how far it will go. The joke is on him. He now has to decide to continue the charade of the fake engagement or to come clean about it.

I enjoyed this story. It was a fun to watch this story unfold and to see how their friendship develops throughout this story. I loved how they had each other's back and which gives them both hope for the future.

I look forward to reading more from this author.

I was given an ARC for an honest review thru Joandisalovesbooks review team.


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...