Thursday 3 December 2015

The Girl's Got Secrets by Linda Kage

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


The Girl's Got Secrets (Forbidden Men, #7)The Girl's Got Secrets by Linda Kage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Girl's Got Secrets by Linda Kage
3.5-4*

Id been looking forward to Asher getting his HEA for what seems like forever and I did enjoy this. The story was good! Where it fell short for me was that I wanted more from Asher and Remy, the girl. I don't think we got enough of them together and that's what I really wanted. Also, I found the Spanish really distracting for me; I had to keep going back to check translations and that took away from my enjoyment of the story.

I loved getting more about the rest of the Forbidden crew and I really LOVED Pick having such an important role.

Overall, the story was pretty good and I'm certainly looking forward to the next book in the series, although Id love to know who it'll be about!

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/RXJUTURNEZME4/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...