Tuesday 8 December 2015

For Cam by Soraya Naomi

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, #4)For Cam by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For Cam by Soraya Naomi

Here's another great addition to the Chicago Syndicate series. In For Cam we continue with the relationship between Camilla and my boyfriend, Adriano. We deal with the trials they face as a couple, and as the head of the Mafia and his Capo.

For me the story started a little stilted but it definitely improved and had me caught up in the drama. And while some of the ideas were far fetched, they still added good value to the book overall.

I liked watching Adriano come into his own as the Capo Crimini - a role that suits him to a T. I also liked that Camilla was fiery enough to stand up for herself.

Overall, this was a good read and I'm looking forward to the next book. This must be read after For Adriano, but previous books are not required to be read (although I do recommend you do so).

*arc received in exchange for honest review

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...