Tuesday 8 December 2015

For Cam by Soraya Naomi

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, #4)For Cam by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For Cam is the 4th in the Chicago Syndicate series. We met her in For Adriano. You need to read these in order to be able to understand and enjoy the developing stories.

For Cam is fast paced. There are several problems needing to be resolved and Adriano is struggling to balance his time taking care of the problems and his relationship with Cam. Cam is struggling with the lack of time with Adriano and her need to prove her strength at a Capo and to be respected as such.

When an old "friend" of Adriano's makes an appearance it just throws fuel on the fire.

Adriano is hot as ever and there are times I would like to trade places with Cam.
When tragedy strikes Adriano's love for Cam shines through.

"I'm a selfish man at heart. And she'll always own mine, like I own hers."

With some exciting twist, Soraya keeps the pages turning.

I would recommend for readers who love mafia romance, alpha males, strong females and a fast paced drama. You can't be offended by a bit of hot sex and some graphic violence.

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...