Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Rooster Club, The Best Cocks in Town by N.M Catalano


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

The Rooster Club, The Best Cocks in TownThe Rooster Club, The Best Cocks in Town by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Michael and Natalie's story starts in the 1980's. In the decade where drugs and sex is the norm. Natalie is young lady that falls hard for Michael her first love. Michael has had a hard life and has been on his own from a young age. He knows how to get what he wants, when he wants it. He is a player with the ladies and wants to make something out of his life. Although at times I wanted to give him an earful and kick his butt for the stupid stuff he did. I know his past shaped him into the man he is now. The only question now is if Natalie can forgive his past mistakes and start again.

I love how N.M Catalano describes this setting and story. You actually get a feel for what it was like growing up in that time period and why things happened the way they did. This story is incredible. A hit in my book. I am excited to see what she comes out with next.

I was given an arc for an honest review from Joandisalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews











Ann Meemken says: Michael and Natalie's story starts in the 1980's. In the decade where drugs and sex is the norm. Natalie is young lady that falls hard fo...

Preview by Yahoo











Ann Meemken says: Michael and Natalie's story starts in the 1980's. In the decade where drugs and sex is the norm. Natalie is young lady that falls hard fo...

Preview by Yahoo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...