Tuesday 15 December 2015

Reckless Abandon by Jeannine Colette

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Reckless AbandonReckless Abandon by Jeannine Colette
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reckless Abandon is the second book in this series, following Pure Abandon which I believe is the authors debut novel. I have not read Pure Abandon yet, but had no trouble enjoying Reckless Abandon as a standalone.

Emma and her sister are in Capri, Italy, on what should have been her sister's honeymoon but for the tragic accident that changed their lives. While in Capri Emma meets the magnanimous Asher. They spend some time together then he is gone as a result of some misunderstandings.

A while later they reconnect in New York and the story continues...

Asher is hot alpha male, but has a sweet romantic side and has a past that has left him scarred.

Emma has been through a tragic accident and it altered the course of her life. She fell quick and hard for Asher in Capri and doesn't see herself giving him another chance.

"You think you're broken but maybe it's me who needs to be saved"

Wonderfully written story about two damaged people not only healing themselves but each other. I read it as a standalone fine, but if Pure Abandon is as good as Reckless Abandon, and I hear that it is, I would recommend reading it first.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.


Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...