Wednesday 30 December 2015

Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1)Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have a soft spot for romance set in a legal backdrop but I'm not sure you can call this romance. This was transfixing in that I couldn't look away. Brad De Luca is an anti-hero; unlikeable, arrogant, a womaniser and not able to be monogamous. But...... and there's a big but, there is just something that draws you in. Julia, the heroine is likable in the main, she's something of a tease and she takes sharing a bed with a man as something that shouldn't be flippant. Julia and Brad are not a match made in heaven. In addition, he's a partner at the law firm where she is an intern.

I spent a significant part of the book thinking Brad De Luca was an a**e (I'm from the UK, perfect phrase for him). Alessandra Torre tells a wicked tale, explicitly but cleverly. It's an engaging story and I just knew it was a matter of time before I warmed to Brad. I can say by the end I had grudgingly warmed to his arrogant self and understood Julia's pull towards him. I am helpless in the need to continue reading this series.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...