Tuesday 8 December 2015

Shiloh by G.J. Walker-Smith




REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Shiloh (Wishes, #6)Shiloh by G.J. Walker-Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shiloh by GJ Walker-Smith

I have been on tenterhooks waiting for this latest release from GJ Walker-Smith and Shiloh does not disappoint.

This book has EVERYTHING you could possibly want from a story, from characters, from an author.

Shiloh, a small-town girl, is looking for some excitement and adventure and she gets that in spades when she heads to Kaimte, Africa. Enter Mitchell. Laid-back publican who is just happy to surf and let life cruise along.

From the moment these two met, I could feel the chemistry between them and I couldn't stand to put the book down - I had to know what was happening! There were so many times that I couldn't hold my bursts of laughter in, and these moments were perfectly balanced by the elements of suspense. Add in the swoony moments that made me fall in love with Mitchell and this book is the complete package.

I read so many books a week and while I know I love an author's writing style and they're an automatic one-click for me, I do tend to forget the minute details until a new book comes out. Having read Shiloh, I am reminded of why I am in absolute awe of the beautiful words and artistry that make me fall in love with Walker-Smith's works.

While Shiloh is Book 6 of the Wishes series, it can be read as a standalone. However, it truly is a beautiful series that you should consider reading. Unequivocally recommend this book and the whole Wishes series.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...