Thursday 3 December 2015

Worth It by Linda Kage


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Worth It (Forbidden Men, #6)Worth It by Linda Kage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Worth It by Linda Kage

This book is 100% WORTH IT. It is quite possibly my new favorite of the Forbidden Men series.

This book jumps back and forth between the past and present and distinctions are clear with the way it's written. So much of the past was between City and Knox was just soooooo beautiful; the way young love should be (sans all the obstacles) and I had so many awww moments. But the present is what drained me. My God, did it drain me. My heart broke over and over for both City and Knox but especially for Knox. What he'd gone through, experienced, felt, just overwhelmed me.

I loved this book as I love the series and Kage really took me on a roller-coaster ride today. My only negative is that the ending was a little rushed - I would have loved more in that regard. You can read Worth It as a standalone, but I would definitely read the whole series from the beginning.

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RUKJCDWZMZ4AZ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...