Tuesday 15 December 2015

Pretty Hot by Donna Alam

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Pretty Hot (Pretty, #1)Pretty Hot by Donna Alam
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Katie flees her Australian home in the wake of a bad breakup. Having a friend in Dubai makes it an easy choice for her to get a job teaching and relocate there. Katie's friend Niamh, who is Irish, is hilarious and just what Katie needs to recover from her heartbreak.

Kai is from an affluent traditional Arab family. He is gorgeous, smart and wealthy. Everything Katie's new friends tell her to stay away from. Well, we all know how that works out.

I truly enjoyed this read. Katie's inner dialogue is entertaining. She and Niamh's conversations made me laugh out loud. Katie and Kai are just plain hot together, guess that is where the title came from.

The writing is well done and easily draws you into the story. I liked the location as it is new for me and I like learning about new places. This is the first in a trilogy and ends in a bit of a cliffy. All three books are out so no worries on having to wait.

Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog



View all my reviews


Amazon US

Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...