Thursday 10 December 2015

The Queen by Tiffany Reisz


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

The Queen (The Original Sinners: White Years, #4)The Queen by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read everything Tiffany has written about Nora, Soren and Kingsley. I put this one off for a bit because it was the last one and I wasn't ready to let them go.

I have re-read the Original Sinners series a few times and I am sure I will again. The Queen was just as soul changing and spectacularly naughty as the others.

Tiffany Reisz is the master of all things naughty, but there is so much more behind the naughty that if you pay attention, will change you. I have a deep affection for Nora, Soren and Kingsley. I feel like they are friends now and I will miss them.

Griffin is always around for a good romp in the hay and a laugh. He has been a steady and faithful friend to Nora. A few other characters make an appearance that were good to hear from. Don't want to give away too much.

I don't have the words to express my love for these characters and want to thank Tiffany for sharing them with me.

“I didn’t leave you to hurt you,” she whispered.
“But it did.”
“I spent seven years on the receiving end of pain. I’m ready to be on the giving end.”
“Did you have to start with me?”



“If I came back to you, you would take from me. You would take Nora from me, and I just found her. I’m not giving me up for you. I can’t sacrifice so much of myself that there’s nothing left to give back to you.”



Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...