Thursday 3 December 2015

Defy by Allie Juliette Mousseau


REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Defy (Brothers of Ink and Steel #3)Defy by Allie Juliette Mousseau
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Defy by Allie Juliette Mousseau

This is a fantastic addition to a favorite series of mine, The Brothers of Ink & Steel. You can read this as a standalone if you wish, but you're best to read the series in its entirety: the characters are awesome, the storylines are captivating.

Defy is the story for our sexy as sin bounty hunter, Ryder and sassy Rachel, who incidentally, is not his intended mission!

I really loved reading about what makes Ryder, Ryder. My heart broke for the little boy and I really wanted to give him a hug. And maybe a squeeze for good measure. But oh my, he's turned into quite the man. I liked Rachel's character a lot. I loved her never back down, never let them see you weak attitude. The interactions between the two were really fun at times which was great because the rest was very intense!

The story itself was very fast-paced, full of suspense, gripping. I really enjoyed it. I love that we get little cameo appearances from the other Brothers and I can't wait for the next book!

Great book and series, one I highly recommend.

*arc received in exchange for honest review

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2PB82FUYB7X46/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...