Thursday 3 December 2015

Tempting by Alex Lucian

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


TemptingTempting by Alex Lucian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Tempting by Alex Lucian

I'm writing this review and am still really unsure how to rate it.

I'm a fan of 'forbidden' student-teacher romances and this is an ok one. Adele is a scholarship student in Nathan's Creative Writing class, only he doesn't recognize her at their first encounter.

I didn't really like anything about Adele at all till I was around 40% into the book. That's when we actually started to know her and she kind of grew on me. Nathan blew a bit hot and cold but I liked his character nonetheless. The sex between the two was hot, but I felt like that's all there really was between them; no substance.

I know this review is really wishy-washy but that's really how I feel. I think there was so much hype surrounding this book and I just don't see the reason for it. It was ok, but fell quite a bit short of expectations.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1MRYXCFY5YQAT/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...