Tuesday 15 December 2015

Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Oblivion (Lux, #1.5)Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really didn't know what to expect from Oblivion. The Lux Series has been a long standing favorite of mine but alternate pov can sometimes be disappointing. This wasn't. Yes, I know these stories inside out but this had so much detail regarding everything I've ever wanted to know about Daemon Black and his thoughts.

Katy is the driving force that makes Daemon mature into a man to be reckoned with. Although, it is amusing to see Daemon's early adulthood teenage desires for Katy. He's typical in his thought patterns! Katy through Daemon's eyes is more. More everything. This book fills in many a detail you didn't think you need to know but now I have a much fuller story and insight into the characters. I truly appreciated the move from Obsidian thriving to Opal.

A very welcome addition to the series.

The publisher provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...