Monday 7 December 2015

Vérité by Rachel Blaufeld

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


VéritéVérité by Rachel Blaufeld
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

This book has been on my TBR for a while and what attracted me initially to it was the cover, its so lovely; the blurb just pulled me in further. This book is a college age sports romance and it's one of the best of that genre I've read. You can clearly see from the cover that the main characters Tingly (odd name but her nicknames work better) and Tiberius are from different backgrounds and cultures. Ty (Tiberius) was such an engaging character with endless charisma and none of the cheese or alpha overload I thought there might be with a basketball jock. T (or Rex as she's called) is all over the place emotionally, having had a rough ride in her previous college year. She was frustrating at times but she grew as a character, realising her potential and believing in herself.

"Feel that, Rex? That's my heart beating for you. You can push and shove and run and whatever stupid s**t you want, but I'm coming for you."

I felt that the book lost a bit of traction towards the end as it raced to fruition but I was satisfied when all said and done. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a good sports-related romance, you will not be disappointed.

The author provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R3IIYHHU2FI5U1/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...