Friday 18 December 2015

Wicked Reunion by Michelle A. Valentine

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Wicked Reunion (Wicked White, #2)Wicked Reunion by Michelle A. Valentine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Having not read Book one, I was concerned if I'd be able to pick up the connections. This book stands alone well; I didn't feel like I was missing anything. This book starts strongly with the established relationship between Jared and London. These two were a typical college, slightly immature and besotted couple. They are in love and planning a future. Other family members are key in this story, especially Wes, Jared's brother.

The book narrates a 5/6 year time frame in alternating pov. I enjoyed their different stories but sometimes the alternating past/present voice was frustrating, mainly because I just wanted to hear more about what was going on in that chapter. Present Jared was not particularly likable for a lot of the time, he hadn't matured but I did understand some of his behaviour. London of the present was an emotional mess. Ultimately it was a solid read.

The publisher provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...